PAID SCREENWRITING AND RELATED EXPERIENCE
- For Amazon Studios, did a rewrite of the feature Zombies vs. Gladiators.
- For Shimon Gershon, the former captain of Israel’s national soccer team, wrote a screenplay adaptation of his best-selling children’s books.
- For The Paz Brothers, did a page-one rewrite for the feature Mars Camp, wrote a treatment for JeruZalem 2, and wrote treatments for the Bath pilot and a ninja series.
- For The Hive Studio, developed a treatment for Tipping the Iceberg, an animated feature. Also wrote a treatment for a web series and the script for a short.
- For Jam Productions, wrote the script for The Castle in the Forest, an animated short.
- For 7Flying Fish Productions, did a rewrite for Shoeshine Boy.
- For private clients, wrote three features and one pilot and did several rewrites.
- Wrote several scripts for shorts and explainer videos.
- Wrote about screenwriting for publications like Movie Maker and Creative Screenwriting. (See samples in Articles.)
WRITING AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Winner, More Magazine/Women in Film Screenplay Award
- Winner, Amazon Studios Script Spotlight Award
- Winner, Dorothy Silver Playwriting Award
- Silver Prize, Page International Screenplay Competition
- Finalist and Runner-Up (for two scripts), Harvardwood Screenplay Competition
- Finalist, The Writers Lab (produced by IRIS and New York Women in Film & Television, in collaboration with the Writers Guild of America East)
- Semi-finalist (four times) and top-30 (twice), Nicholl Fellowship Competition
- Rated 9 out of 10 (top 1%) on The Black List
- Invited to the Black List LA Screenwriting Lab (2016)
Studied writing and theater at Harvard, UCLA, RADA, and the Vancouver Film School
JD from Harvard Law School
BA in Economics and International Relations from Boston University